1. Name the following
1.The scale, which is used to measure the magnitude
of an earthquake.
2. The surroundings of an organism in which
the organisms live and interact with each other.
3. The first rock from which the rock is formed.
4.The wise use of natural resources avoiding
misuse and wastage.
5.The place on the surface of the earth directly
above the focus or hypocenter.
1. Louis XVI 1. Board of control
2. Battle of Plassey 2. Wellesley
3. Renaissance 3. 1757
4. Pitts’s India Act 4. Vascoda Gama
5.Subsidiary Alliance 5. King of France
a brief account on
3.Land use patterns
5.doctrine of lapse